- Book of the Month – My Brilliant Friend unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/06/01/boo… https://t.co/Nz63Fk4bAm 2 months ago
- Book of the Month – I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/04/28/boo… https://t.co/Sg9YDCDRo9 3 months ago
- We’re Back! unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/04/27/wer… https://t.co/Cjn6m8dNKR 3 months ago
- We gon' slay. #happyinternationalwomensday #unputdownablebc instagram.com/p/BCsg-cXm96O/ 1 year ago
- Book review – Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi unputdownablebookclub.com/2016/03/02/boo… https://t.co/AGI3MXOAlF 1 year ago
Author Archives: Julia Kent
Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas is based on the true story of the rise and fall of Tony “The Ant” Spilotro — a legendary mob hitman in the early ’70s. The Ant was a cold and effective mobster whose … Continue reading
We have good news – we’re re-committing to blogging! After a bit of a hiatus, Sarah pointed out that this little blog is just too neat of a thing to let slide. And we agree – it’s so special! How many collaborative … Continue reading
The Unputdownable Book Club’s May pick is Cannery Row by John Steinbeck!
And our April book club pick, chosen by Kristina, is Flash Boys by Michael Lewis! We’re excited to read a novel by the same author as The Blind Side and Moneyball. Have you ready anything by Michael Lewis before?
We’ve been busy, but we just wanted to say that our March book club pick was A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout! Have you read it? We loved it. What did you think?
I can’t believe this is the third time I’ve done a post like this! Year after year, it’s so much fun to look back on the 12 books we read and choose our favourites. Unfortunately I only read half the … Continue reading
It’s become a tradition for Erin and I to share our favourite books from the previous year. In fact, this is the third year in a row we’re doing it! In case you’re interested, here are our past favourites: Julia’s … Continue reading
All sorts of interesting things today! First of all, happy new year! You’re all probably setting our annual reading challenges over on Goodreads, like many of us are. I was a colossal failure in 2014, only reading five UBC books (ugh) … Continue reading
Merry Christmas from the UBC girls! Our December book is The Best Laid Plans by Terry Fallis. Happy New Year!