- Book of the Month – My Brilliant Friend unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/06/01/boo… https://t.co/Nz63Fk4bAm 3 weeks ago
- Book of the Month – I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/04/28/boo… https://t.co/Sg9YDCDRo9 1 month ago
- We’re Back! unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/04/27/wer… https://t.co/Cjn6m8dNKR 2 months ago
- We gon' slay. #happyinternationalwomensday #unputdownablebc instagram.com/p/BCsg-cXm96O/ 1 year ago
- Book review – Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi unputdownablebookclub.com/2016/03/02/boo… https://t.co/AGI3MXOAlF 1 year ago
Category Archives: Monthly Update
It’s my favourite month: May!!! Well actually, it’s June now, but for the purposes of this blog post, it’s still May, and I’m here to talk about our May book pick. This month was my third time hosting a meeting since … Continue reading
I know we’ve missed about two year’s worth of Book of the Month updates – but our pick for April 2017, chosen by Emily, is I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou! I have to admit, personally, I was … Continue reading
Hi Readers! After a bit of a hiatus, The Unputdownable Book Club is back to blogging! We also have a new blog coordinator now! Our Prez stepped down after having a baby, and we couldn’t be happier for her. Sarah … Continue reading
We have good news – we’re re-committing to blogging! After a bit of a hiatus, Sarah pointed out that this little blog is just too neat of a thing to let slide. And we agree – it’s so special! How many collaborative … Continue reading
The Unputdownable Book Club’s May pick is Cannery Row by John Steinbeck!
And our April book club pick, chosen by Kristina, is Flash Boys by Michael Lewis! We’re excited to read a novel by the same author as The Blind Side and Moneyball. Have you ready anything by Michael Lewis before?
We’ve been busy, but we just wanted to say that our March book club pick was A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout! Have you read it? We loved it. What did you think?
All sorts of interesting things today! First of all, happy new year! You’re all probably setting our annual reading challenges over on Goodreads, like many of us are. I was a colossal failure in 2014, only reading five UBC books (ugh) … Continue reading
Merry Christmas from the UBC girls! Our December book is The Best Laid Plans by Terry Fallis. Happy New Year!