- Book of the Month – My Brilliant Friend unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/06/01/boo… https://t.co/Nz63Fk4bAm 2 months ago
- Book of the Month – I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/04/28/boo… https://t.co/Sg9YDCDRo9 3 months ago
- We’re Back! unputdownablebookclub.com/2017/04/27/wer… https://t.co/Cjn6m8dNKR 3 months ago
- We gon' slay. #happyinternationalwomensday #unputdownablebc instagram.com/p/BCsg-cXm96O/ 1 year ago
- Book review – Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi unputdownablebookclub.com/2016/03/02/boo… https://t.co/AGI3MXOAlF 1 year ago
Tag Archives: amanda lindhout
We have good news – we’re re-committing to blogging! After a bit of a hiatus, Sarah pointed out that this little blog is just too neat of a thing to let slide. And we agree – it’s so special! How many collaborative … Continue reading
We’ve been busy, but we just wanted to say that our March book club pick was A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout! Have you read it? We loved it. What did you think?